Grilled Steak with Cajun Blackening Spice
Grilled Steak with Fat Catz Cajun Blackening Spice
- Large Bowl
- 13×9 Pan
- Tin foil
- 8 New York Strips
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
Fat Catz Seasoning
- 6 tbsp Paprika
- 3 tbsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tbsp Onion Powder
- 1 tbsp Whole Oregano
- 2 tbsp Cayenne Pepper
- 2 tbsp Black Pepper
- 3 tbsp Lemon Pepper
- Combine paprika, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, cayenne, black pepper, lemon pepper into a large bowl.
- Coat steaks on both side with Olive Oil to make seasoning sticks to steaks and to give the steaks a nice crunch coating. Be sure to coat both sides.
- After coating with Olive Oil, Add Fat Catz Cajun Seasoning Liberally to both sides.
- Cover with tinfoil and refrigerate the steaks 4 – 24 hours.
- Preheat grill to 450°.
- Place steaks on the grill cooking for 4 -5 minutes per side. Cook to desired temperature.
- Let the steaks rest for 3 – 4 minutes before cutting.